Microsoft 365 End User Group
OneDrive for Business is an online storage service connected to your Microsoft Office 365 account that allows you to store and access your files from anywhere with any device. With OneDrive for Business, you can easily share and co-author files with users inside and outside your organization and manage their access to them.
OneDrive for Business has transformed the traditional methods of storing data, but the value of sharing and collaborating in the cloud can’t be realized without a strong foundation.
Join us for a Microsoft 365 User Group to learn best practices for working in the cloud and explore the productivity gains that OneDrive for Business offers. In this session, we’ll cover:
- What is OneDrive for Business?
- Best practices for securely sharing OneDrive files and folders in email or Teams chat
- How to collaborate on OneDrive files with your colleagues
- How to sync SharePoint and Teams files with OneDrive
- How to use Power Automate (formerly known as Flow) and OneDrive together to automate repetitive workflows
- How to digitize content on-the-go with the Microsoft OneDrive mobile app
Leave this event armed with the knowledge you need to boost your OneDrive into overdrive to establish a strong foundation in the cloud.
February 18, 2020
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Microsoft Technology Center
3601 W 76th St #600
Edina, MN 55435